Most of what I really need to know about how to live, and what to do and how to be, i learned as a kid. Maybe adults should forget all their complicated rules and listen to themselves.
These are the things I learned.
- Share everything.
- Play fair.
- Don’t hit people.
- Put things back where you found them.
- Clean up your own mess.
- Don’t take things that aren’t yours.
- Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.
- Wash your hands before you eat.
- Flush, then wash.
- Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
Live a balanced life.
You need to learn some and think some, And draw and paint and sing and dance. And play and work everyday some. Also, take a nap if your tired.
When you go out into the world.
You should watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together. And be aware of wonder.Tweet
comments powered by Disqus